FC/PC Fiber Optic Attenuator Female to Male 15dB
FC/PC Fiber Optic Attenuator are used in the fiber optic communications to reduce the optical fiber power at a certain level, the most commonly used type is female to male plug type fiber optic attenuator, it has the optical fiber connector at one side and the other side is a female type fiber optic adapter, fiber optic attenuator name is based on the connector type and the attenuation level.
FC/APC 5dB fiber optic attenuator means this attenuator uses FC/APC fiber optic connector and it can reduce the optical fiber power level by 5dB. Commonly used attenuation range is from 1dB to 30dB.
- Metal ion doped fiber for SC Connections
- High-power light source durability
- Wavelength independence
- Standard and premium tolerances, plus custom configurations.
- 1310nm, 1550nm, 1250-1625nm and 1350/1550nm dual wave lengths
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA)
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexers (DWDM)
- Overpowered fiber optic systems
|Connector Type||FC Female to Male Fiber Optical Attenuator Fixed Type|
|Polishing Type||PC, UPC, APC|
|Operating Wavelength||1310/1550 ± 10nm|
|Tolerance for 1~5 dB Attenuation||± 0.5|
|Tolerance for 6~30 dB Attenuation||± 10|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||-40℃ ～+75℃|
|Mating Durability||≥ 1000|
|Return Loss||Zirconia Ceramic|
Send Inquiry Now
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for FREE sample for this , We will get back to you within 6-12 hours.