Adapter LC Duplex SM APC Polishing Fiber Optic
- Free LC/UPC DX SM adapter sample
- Low insertion loss(≤0.2dB)
- Full meet the standards and 100% tested
- 4-6 days delivery for trial order and bulk order
- Teleweaver P/N:
- Product ID:
Free sample(s) will be sent in 1-3 days usually.
Adapter LC Duplex SM APC Polishing Fiber Optic, ≤0.2dB Insertion Loss
Adapter LC Duplex SM (also called LC Coupler) is typically connecting cables with same core (9/125μm). And a matching here will not cause attenuation with low insertion loss. Also the high precision ceramic sleeve allows two inserts get in touch with each other.
LC optical adapters can lock the connectors and get low insertion loss to transmission optical signal. Adapter LC Duplex SM fiber optic are suitable with ODF or FTTH distribution box.
Fiber optic adapters are typically connecting cables with similiar connectors (SC to SC, LC to LC, etc.). Some adapters, called “hybrid”, accept different types of connectors (ST to SC, LC to SC, etc.). When the connectors have differing ferrule sizes (1.25mm to 2.5mm), as found in LC to SC adapters, the adapters are significantly more expensive because of a more complicated design/manufacturing process. Most adapters are female on both ends, to connect two cables. Some are male-female, which typically plug into a port on a piece of equipment.
- Low insertional loss and back reflection loss
- High precision alignment
- Excellent choice of housing material and sleeve material
- Easy to connect LC/APC connectors
- ISO9001:2008,ROHS compliance
- Connect to LC/APC DX SM Fiber optical patch cables, pigtails or Splitters
- Installed to fiber optical patch panel for pre-connecterized
- Used in FTTH Splitter Distribution Box
- Assemblied with Fiber Front Panel Plate
|Connector Type||LC/APC Single-mode Duplex Fiber Optical Adapter|
|Insertion Loss||SM <0.2dB|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||-40℃ ～+80℃|
|Sleeves Material||Zirconia Ceramic|
Send Inquiry Now
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for FREE sample for this , We will get back to you within 6-12 hours.