SC/APC Single-mode Simplex Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- Free SC/APC fiber jumper sample
- PVC or LSZH cable jacket can selected
- 0.9/2.0/3.0mm cable diameter customized
- Fast delivery time
- 100% Money Return for unsatisfaction
- Teleweaver P/N:
- Product ID:
Free sample(s) will be sent in 1-3 days usually.
Optical fiber jumpers (also called optical fiber connectors) are connectors on both ends of optical cable. Used to achieve optical active connections; One end is provided with a plug is called pigtail.
Singlemode SC/APC fiber optic patch cord is made of the APC polishing type and fastening mode of latch type, which with green color head and yellow cable jacket.The insertion loss ≦0.25dB, rerurn loss ≥45dB. It is suitable for CATV network, telecommunication network, computer optical fiber network and optical test equipment.
- Compliance with Telcordia, ANSI, IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications
- Low insertion loss & back reflection
- One-piece construction & pull-proof design
- Free-floating ceramic ferrule
- Precision anti-rotation key and corrosion resistant body
- UL-rated plastic housing and boots in a variety of colors
- Telcordia style boots
- Adapters with choice of metal or plastic housing, mount styles & flange options
- Optical Fiber Communications, Video, LAN, CATV Systems
- Optical Network Equipments, Optical Test Equipments
- Module Pigtails, Multi-media, Premise
- Active device termination installations
|Connector Type||SC SM Simplex Fiber Optical Patch Cord|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||-40℃ ～+80℃|
|Sleeves Material||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Cable Diameter (mm)||Ø0.9mm, Ø2.0mm, Ø3.0mm|
Send Inquiry Now
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for FREE sample for this , We will get back to you within 6-12 hours.