SC Fiber Attenuator Female to Male Singlemode 1dB
- Free sc-pc plug fiber attenuator sample
- Good quality of inserting core
- Good Interchangeability performance
- Low insertion loss
- Quick delivery speed
- Teleweaver P/N:
- # ATTSCAF1 M
- Product ID:
Free sample(s) will be sent in 1-3 days usually.
SC Fiber Attenuator Female to Male Singlemode
SC Fiber Attenuator is an electronic component that provides attenuation and is widely used in electronic devices. Its main purpose is to adjust the size of the signal in the circuit; in a comparative measurement circuit, it can be used to directly read the attenuation value of the measured network; to improve the impedance matching, if some circuits need to have a relatively stable load impedance. A attenuator can be inserted between the circuit and the actual load impedance, which can buffer the change of impedance.
All of our attenuators have a wide attenuation range, which means they operate at a wide range of power levels. This is important as increased power levels are being used in newer optical systems.Our single-mode fixed fiber optic attenuators offer low reflection, high mode stability and a variety of attenuation values.
- Metal ion doped fiber
- High-power light source durability
- Wavelength independence
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 30dB, with standard and premium tolerances, plus custom configurations.
- 1310nm, 1550nm, 1250-1625nm and 1350/1550nm dual wave length
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA)
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexers (DWDM)
- Overpowered fiber optic systems
|Connector Type||SC Female to Male Fiber Optical Attenuator Fixed Type|
|Polishing Type||PC, UPC, APC|
|Operating Wavelength||1310/1550 ± 10nm|
|Tolerance for 1~5 dB Attenuation||± 0.5|
|Tolerance for 6~30 dB Attenuation||± 10|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||-40℃ ～+75℃|
|Mating Durability||≥ 1000|
|Return Loss||Zirconia Ceramic|
Send Inquiry Now
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for FREE sample for this , We will get back to you within 6-12 hours.